Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Total Rewards Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805630518W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
Do you have experience in international Compensation & Benefits gained in an international service environment? Do you understand how Total Rewards work in the different countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and what needs to be considered when delivering Total Reward plans in various locations? If yes, keep up reading!
Your responsibilities would include:
work in reviewing, defining and implementing compensation plans and benefits programs in the EMEA region in cooperation with global, regional and local stakeholders;
ensure the global governance of our Total Rewards practices;
interpret, analyze and apply guidelines for management and executive job leveling and organizational design; benchmark Total Rewards programs relative to market peer group companies and perform analyses to determine our competitive position; work together with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders on Total Reward issues and respond to ad-hoc questions;
make complex hiring/promotion proposals, including executive offers, cross-country hiring and international transfers, long term incentive valuations and total rewards impact analyses;
understand the country benefits and manage appeals and exceptions through formal governance.
- knowledge of Total Rewards programs, trends and practices across multiple countries in EMEA region;
- understanding of benchmarking and measuring impact when designing compensation and benefits programs;
- knowledge of various employee benefits programs including but not limited to health, insurance, wellness, retirement and voluntary benefits;
- understanding of complexities related to executive compensation and international moves within countries in EMEA;
- 2-4 years of experience in Total Rewards, Analytics;
- a very good communicator, who can speak with people at all levels and provide guidance to people leaders;
- able to quickly grasp Total Reward issues and propose and present solutions;
- highly proficient with using datasets, Excel and the use of analytics for insights and decision making;
- fluent in English – fluency in other languages like Dutch, German, French, Italian or Spanish is a plus;
- able to work independently on projects and take responsibility for your own work.
- You’ll be working in Total Rewards team which is based in Prague. The team is responsible for the delivery of complex solutions for Johnson & Johnson Total Reward programs in EMEA region.
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package: 5 Weeks of Vacation, Referral Award, Internet in the workplace, Global parental leave, MultiSport card, Refreshment in the workplace, Flu Vaccination, Free subscriptions to journals, Working Jubilee Gifts, Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Program, Contribution for Public transport, Sodexo Flexipass, Meal vouchers, Contribution for Language study, Contribution for Illness leave, Life and Accident insurance, Flexible working hours, Home office, Notebook, Sickdays, Free sport activities, Corporate events, Makro cards
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)