Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Force & Business Analytics Manager
Requisition ID: 1805630411W
- Use deep insight into the Chinese pharmaceutical environment and overall business trends to identify high potential growth opportunities for XJP, as well as innovative business models to capture the opportunities;
- Act as a Business Improvement Partner with BUs and other teams (including Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Medical, Public Affairs, Finance, etc.) to understand key business issues and provide business insights and recommendation to CVT members to maximize business opportunities and foster sustainable growth;
- Be an internal expert by mastering three strategic business intelligence sources (SFE/Commercial, MR, and external data) to explore growth opportunities, develop action plan, and facilitate execution.
- Supporting Sales Management team on Annual Sales Planning including Sales target setting (both in market & to Market), territory alignment, Sales team structuring & sizing by SOP & monitoring tool development.
- Enhancing Sales Operation Capability by building Selling Process SOP with leading and monitoring KPI;
- Identifying, prioritizing, and successfully driving / executing SFE initiatives aligned to XJP strategic goals.
- Developing performance management dashboard and providing insights from internal data analysis & internal/external reports to identify both the commercial & capability opportunities.
- Characteristics: A strong self-starter with strategic and analytical thinking, sharp business acumen, strong sense of curiosity, proven leadership skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to impact and influence, strong project management;
- At least 3-5-year experience in corporate strategy, management consulting, marketing, strategic marketing, planning or equivalent;
- Pharmaceutical/biotech/medical device industry experience strongly preferred;
- Significant experience leading projects and working with cross functional teams with a results-oriented mentality;
- Experience communicating to senior leadership (verbally and using presentation slides);
- Postgraduate or MBA qualification in Strategy, Finance, Marketing or health-related discipline is highly preferred.
- Strong process and numerical skills with an analytical approach to marketing and an ability to identify and report on data trends.
- Experience in target setting and incentive structures.
- Independent thinker and a good team player, with abilities to convince stakeholders cross-functionally and change management.
- Good English (Written and Spoken).
- Good presentation skills (Including being well versed in MS Office applications).
- Good analytical skills (including knowledge of research software and systems).