Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. demand planner
Requisition ID: 1805630395W
Conduct Demand Consensus Process to generate a demand consensus forecast by assessment of demand planning datas .
• Prepare, monitor and report a set of metrics (MAPE, BIAS) to management.
• Maintains analytics to support continuous improvement (i.e. tracking signal, forecast ability, Forecast Process Value Add), developing new and ad hoc reports as required.
• Manage the gaps between demand, supply , inventory and financial objectives.
• Gather and understand the market intelligence, customer forecast, promotional activity, seasonality and other external factors that impact demand. Make recommended adjustments to forecast based on this information.
• Manage distribution planning to schedule weekly replenishment to 4 DCS to drive continuous improvement on service level fulfillment .• Run statistical forecast in APO and maintain system.
• University Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
Years Experience: 2-3 Years working experience, prefer to have demand / supply planning experience, Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry background.
• Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities:
• Ability to build strong collaborative and relationships with cross function
• Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
• Strong data sense and understanding of the forecasting techniques.
• Uses in-depth knowledge of analysis and problem solving techniques.
• Very analytically skilled, need to understand the statistics behind the models• Attention to detail.
Shanghai Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (7048)