Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
APAC Data Strategy & Governance
Requisition ID: 1805630376W
Johnson and Johnson Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Manager, APAC Analytics for Consumer division. This position will be based in Singapore.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develops and markets beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
This leader is responsible for building and adapting transformational data strategy and governance for APAC region. They will make current insights and analytics more efficient and effective while also adding new capabilities and setting the foundation for smarter insights that fuels our competitive edge through better and faster decisions. The Senior Manager, APAC Analytics reports to the Director – APAC Analytics, part of the Global Strategic Insights and Analytics Team.
- Build and execute the E2E blueprint of data strategy for APAC’s consumer business.
- Develop an ongoing audit, acquisition, ingestion, and access to all relevant first, second, and third-party, internal and external data. The outcome should be linked with the data consumption instances and users.
- Incorporate past and current data architecture and landscape into the blueprint, while also ensuring a forward-looking vision of data acquisition requirements. The current and forward-looking vision will include ecommerce and digital marketing data streams. Clearly link the data blueprint to business questions so that the data strategy is clear to business stakeholders with linkages to actionable business questions.
- Focus on customer analytics (sales) and media analytics (marketing). For customer analytics drive and deliver projects that will enable pricing and promotional analytics including offline and online channels. For media analytics drive and deliver projects that will enable areas of media mix optimization, precision, programmatic, and CRM marketing.
- Use KPIs to “monetize” the data both in terms of business questions addressed as well as impact delivered.
- Liaise with external suppliers such as Nielsen, Google, Facebook, offline and online retailers and media agencies for proactively driving data acquisition and utility.
- Anchor the data strategy and make recommendations that are clearly linked to the organization's strategy and financial goals and drive performance improvement.
- While developing and managing the blueprint of data strategy, the person will also work with regional and global analytics and IT teams to enable access and front-end delivery of the data for teams and key business users for both self-service (e.g., via tableau dashboards) as well as ad-hoc utilization.
- Work with relevant functional areas such as finance, marketing, sales, supply chain, and IT to develop the data strategy and governance.
- Collaborate and connect with relevant local, regional, and global teams.
- As part of the data governance responsibility, the individual will work with different data owners for checking data quality.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; and MBA or Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience with retail and syndicated 3rd party data, retail and media analytics.
- Experience working for CPG marketer is a requirement.
- Must be able to demonstrate a pattern of success in using analytic methods to solve business problems to drive business results.
- Experience with managing and working with technical teams; strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in information-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises are preferred.
- Able to be a team-player, willing and eager to work in a hands-on capacity. The ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal teams, suppliers and agencies is required. Exceptional writing, communication/presentation and influence skills are also required.
- Ability to link small and big picture to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely
- Data visualization skills a must. Excel and Tableau are strongly preferred.
- Strong management skills with proven ability to drive multiple high-profile projects to successful completion, on time and within budget.
- Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis
- Strategic business acumen, focus on results, passion for keeping up with digital media and technology trends
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)