Johnson & Johnson Careers
SENIOR MANAGER, CUSTOMER DATA AND ANALYTICS, APAC ADVANCED ANALYTICS, GSIA
Requisition ID: 1805630376W
- Build and execute the E2E blueprint of customer data blueprint for APAC’s consumer business. This should link internal and external data such as distributor, POS, Nielsen retail.
- Incorporate past and current data architecture and landscape into the blueprint, while also ensuring a forward-looking vision of data acquisition requirements for monitoring promotions, pricing, distribution, and assortment. The current and forward-looking vision will integrate new channels such as own-stores, specialty, and ecommerce data.
- Work with the Customer and IT teams to anchor the data strategy and make recommendations that are clearly linked to the organization's strategy and financial goals and drive performance improvement.
- Link the data blueprint to business questions so that the data strategy is clear to business stakeholders with linkages to actionable business questions.
- Drive and deliver projects that will enable pricing and promotional analytics both by setting up in-house models as well as work with external modeling agencies such as Nielsen to help business execute price changes and optimize promotions.
- Run predictive modeling exercises using innovative techniques such as machine learning to leverage big data such as distributor data etc.
- Collaborate and connect with relevant local, regional, and global teams as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; and MBA or Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience with pnl, retailer and syndicated 3rd party data especially Nielsen.
- Experience working for CPG marketer is a requirement.
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of analytic methods to solve business problems to drive business results.
- Experience with managing and working with technical teams; strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in information-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises are preferred.
- Able to be a team-player, willing and eager to work in a hands-on capacity. The ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal teams, suppliers and agencies is required. Exceptional writing, communication/presentation and influence skills are also required.
- Ability to link small and big picture to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely
- Strong management skills with proven ability to drive multiple high-profile projects to successful completion, on time and within budget.
- Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)