Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 1805630369W
Support Core Products Division or/and in direct BU (MAnGA, MAF etc) to drive competitive and sustainable business growth through independent, objective and value-creating financial analytics and recommendations to business partners. Reporting to Finance Director.
- Develop and improve BU actionable dashboard and business performance analysis with recommendations to help business partners to make fact-based decisions;
- Actively engage in planning processes including BP, MU/JU/NU, LRFP etc. to ensure alignment between business strategies and financials;
- Monitor business trends and identify upside/downside on top-line & bottom-line. Communicate with management / business partners for actions to deliver financial commitment;
- Excellence in business partnering to support growth by actively participate different projects to provide financial insights, solutions and decisions e.g. new biz model, NBO launch etc. and deep dive into business via field visit and close connecting with stakeholders;
- Enhance forecast accuracy both on sales and commercial expenses constantly;
- Strengthen expense management through ROI analysis, kick off quarterly review meeting with all Business Leadership team, closely monitor I/O spending and status, timely block the finished or expired I/O, and provide the accurate accrued expense amount;
- Ensure Business related activities / transactions are in line with J&J Worldwide Procedures and internal control requirement;
- Continuous development of processes & reports to drive increased operational efficiency. Ensure alignment and reconciliation of business and financial systems.
- Ad hoc analysis to support Business needs
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting or relevant discipline from reputable institution; MBA is highly preferred;
- Recognized Professional Accountancy Qualification e.g. CPA/CMA/CFA etc.;
Experience and skills
- Over 8 years’ experience in finance, accounting related areas with a focus on business analytics and solid accounting / financial analysis experience;
- Pharm / MNC experience preferred
- Fluent in English
- Master of Microsoft office package (Excel, Power point etc.)
- Experience/Knowledge of a major BI system and ERP (e.g. SAP, TM1)
- Proven track record of effective business partnership & results delivery
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills with interpersonal savvy
- Integrity: Exercises a professional approach to duties, applies knowledge and skills positively, treating colleagues, clients and the public with courtesy and sensitivity;
- Business Acumen: Maintains Commercial Awareness and customer focus;
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving: Thinks clearly & incisively. Identifies issues through variance analysis and gets to the root of them quickly; Establishes clear processes to manage complex data sets;
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills: Communicates clearly and easily with non-finance staff (verbal & written);
- Team Work: Actively promotes harmony within and cross the teams and works to achieve shared goals by sharing information and passing on expert knowledge;
- Systems Knowledge & Process Development: Constantly improves the efficiency and effectiveness of management reporting & planning processes; Strong Excel & database (TM1) skills and familiarity with large ERP systems (e.g. SAP);
- Strong influential skills
- Ability to prioritize and deliver in complex environment
- Lead cross functional collaboration.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)
Planning & Analysis