Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Product Manager
Requisition ID: 1805630338W
Associate Product Manager – Immunology: Rheumatology
- World’s No.1 Healthcare Company
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Local and Global Career Potential
Be Vital in this role…
Reporting to the Group Product Manager, this exciting position will support the marketing of our Rheumatology products and services
Key responsibilities & competencies include:
- Support the overall implementation of brand strategy (e.g. preparation of promotional materials, facilitate organisation of key events, liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of key projects)
- Support the development of brand plans to deliver competitiveness for the assigned products
- Liaison with cross-functional partners to ensure alignment of brand plans
- Liaison with sales team to develop materials relevant to market needs
- Tracking of sales and promotional budgets
- Analysis of key performance indicators to suggest improvements to the marketing approach
- Developing partnerships with external customers, key opinion leaders, agencies and other stakeholders
Be valued for who you are…
- Key to success in this position will be your proven ability to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant degree-level qualifications
- Experience within the Medical / Healthcare sector at an appropriate level
- Experience as a business partner to marketing professionals
- A track record of success with excellent communication skills
- A collaborative, results-orientated style and approach
- High integrity and work ethics, in line with our company's core values
Be part of something bigger than yourself…
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop innovative products, services and healthcare solutions to help people throughout the world.
Please submit a résumé & cover letter in application via the link below.
If you are looking to build your career in marketing, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)