Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805630010W
- Assisting PMs in developing Product strategies.
- Assist PMs to implement marketing campaign to drive assigned product’ market share, and strengthen and optimize brand equity.
- Developing, tracking, managing and updating the key components of the planning cycle on a regular basis – marketing plans, budgets, forecasts by monthly discussion with sales team and supply chain department. Prepare Product materials and gimmicks required through the whole sales process.
- Collect client feedback by visiting and research to keep most updated of market information and situation.
- Data tracking and basic analysis.
- Work closely with other functions.
- Sales team supporting.
- University degree or above.
- Marketing experience will be a plus
- Attention to details and Good implementation and follow up ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively.
- Related experience for cross-functional coordination, marketing supporting is preferred.
- Well versed in MS Office Software, especial for Excel and PPT.
- Good command of speaking and written English.
- Strong multitask management skill and project management skill
- Fast learning capability need, and willing to take challenge, and make change
- Good presentation skill
- Strong team work and collaboration, strong sense of ownership
- Strong communication and events facilitation skills.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)