Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805629971W
JOB DESCRIPTION – Assistant Scientist-Raw Material Center
Job Scope & Key Responsibilities
· Performs assigned scientific experiments focused on learning business, process and systems.
· Follows day-to-day objectives and performs routine tasks according to established procedures.
· Recommends minor modifications to existing systems, processes, techniques or programs for improvement.
· Incumbent develops organizational understanding and awareness through exposure to diverse projects, products & teams. Operates current laboratory equipment and instruments and adheres to laboratory safety and SOPs.
· Collates, analyzes and processes data.
· Supports accurate record keeping and documentation. Develops contingency plans to minimize delays and risks associated with them.
· Develops understanding and assists with ensuring compliance with regulatory agency regulations and interpretations.
Task oriented and works under direct supervision with minimal autonomy; executes under direction of an expert and offers scientific and technical insight.
Works on projects in collaboration with others.
Education and Experience Guidelines
Typically requires 0-2 years of experience with Master degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)