Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Force Effectiveness Manager
Requisition ID: 1805629953W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Janssen-Cilag
Janssen-Cilag is one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare companies under Johnson & Johnson. We engage in the discovery, manufacturing and marketing of innovative products to improve people’s health and quality of life. At Janssen, you’ll be working with one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies. You will personally contribute to improving the health and quality of life of patients and their nearest and dearest through innovative products, information and services.
Why work here?
You’ll thrive in our exciting and dynamic corporate culture, constantly seeking new challenges, making your own independent contributions to the company’s success. In the cooperative and open climate that prevails at Janssen, you have the best chance for an attractive and long-term professional future
Sales Force Effectiveness of Hospital Group including Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
Leads, partners and connects with internal stake holders to improve and develop field sales excellence including:
- Actively contribute to sales organizational capabilities and competencies, which will in turn allow the sales employee to deliver superior business results and sustainable competitive advantage
- Build, maintain and develop next levels of deployment of various Customer Engagement system , example for iConnect as 1st phase of Commercial excellence goals aligned with Business strategies in customer segmentation and targeting , proactively track and monitor the implementation of SFE projects to drive efficiency.
- Lead CRM team on the day-to-day management of CRM system, troubleshooting, management of territory changes, acting as administrator on CRM system for Vietnam
- Lead the monitoring and developing the good use of CRM system and tool within the Field force, identify issues and areas for improvement
- In charge of SFE Reporting System, Data Analysis & Maintenance, Incentive, communication with Field Force & Marketing teams, coach associates on analytical capability and skills.
- Partner with Sales Force Management and Account Team to uncover relevant and actionable sales force insights and deliver sales effectiveness plans & performance metrics;
- Develop the Hospital Group effectiveness strategy, metrics, and reporting dashboards specific to geographic priorities and business opportunities
- Create the sales investment & resource effectiveness / efficiency strategy including business model innovation for both base business and new product launches
- Manage the timely communication to Hospital Leadership Team providing success criteria and effectiveness metrics needed to achieve company targets;
- Manage the analytical and ad hoc sales effectiveness projects with minimal or no management initiation.
- The role consists of leading, managing and developing CRM team under Hospital Group and cooperating with IT .
- Direct reports will include CRM (iConnect) Business Analyst.
· A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, Master Degree preferred
· Ideally, has been in the current role for at least 24 months.
· Consistent Track record of success as demonstrated through annual performance ratings in the last 2 performance cycle. For those whose tenure is less than 24 months the last performance rating will be considered.
· 8 to 10 years working experience in business.
· At least 5 year experiences as SFE Manager.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong presentation, administrative, analytical and organizational skills.
- Must have strong desire and skill sets to advance within the organization
- Experience managing sales force education components during new product launches, preferred.
- Experience in using digital and technology solutions preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to engage teams and work collaboratively
- Leadership Skills - Open Minded - Strategic and Creative Thinking - Big Picture Orientation - Customer Focus - Accountability - Collaboration and Teaming - Result Oriented and Innovative
- Navigates effectively within a matrix organization - Project/Process Knowledge of financial and budget skills.
- Proven team leadership ability, ability to lead and influence a team to achieve common goals.
- Leadership, teamwork, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet applications.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)