Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Specialist, Mitek and Extremities
Requisition ID: 1805629929W
DePuy Synthes is driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment. Our VIC Mitek & Extremities business is growing with exciting new products, a focus on patient care, service and education of the orthopaedic community.
Be Vital in this role
Key responsibilities will include:
• Demonstrating superior knowledge of the market, competitor portfolios and customers;
• Building & developing strong relationships with key opinion leaders, surgeons and nursing staff;
• The ability to deliver training and support to customers, ensuring they are conversant with the use of the DePuy Synthes Joints products.
• Developing key customer call strategies to identify and pursue sales leads;
• Demonstration of a genuine passion for the medical device industry;
• Build collaborative relationships across the wider J&J Medical and DePuy Synthes teams.
Key to your success will be your confidence in your ability to work effectively in the operating theatre, demonstrating a high level of clinical expertise whilst being extremely effective at imparting information of a highly technical nature.
Be Valued for who you are
The desired requirements for this role include:
• A successful track record in the orthopaedic or surgical medical device sector is preferred;
• A relevant background in Nursing (theatre), Physiotherapy, Science or other related disciplines would also be highly considered;
• Drive & personal motivation to succeed;
• Outstanding communication skills;
• Strong organisational and planning skills;
• An ability to work well under pressure to ensure positive outcomes;
• The ability to develop and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders; and
• The ability to work well and collaboratively within a team environment.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application. Closing date is Tuesday, 27th February 2018.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)