Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
ANALISTA DE CREDITOS
Requisition ID: 1805629882W
ATR Jr Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogotá and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Global Services vision is to deliver world class financial services and contribute to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. GS provides compliant, efficient and standardized services with an emphasis on optimizing processes through a continuous improvement framework. We are committed to superior professional development of our people and we value a diverse, collaborative, high-performing, results oriented culture.
The Local ATR Jr Analyst is responsible for providing financial support and general accounting analysis across multiple areas. The Jr Analyst will be responsible for supporting end-to-end service delivery in the General Ledger function for specific business sector(s) and countries serviced.
• Responsible for performing accounting functions and financial reporting activities across multiple areas.
• Performs account analysis of all related balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Responsible for identifying and correcting discrepancies and variances in various accounting reports and account reconciliations.
• Assist in monthly closings within the department.
• Assist in gathering relevant data to facilitate the research, analysis, and recommended solutions for minor accounting issues.
• Performs on ad hoc complex analyses to support business partners on special projects as assigned.
• Prepare and Process Journal Entries.
1. Education level required: Finance or Accounting.
2. Excel, knowledge of general accounting processes, SAP knowledge and working experience
3. Years of Experience: 3-4 Years
4. Required skills: Microsoft Excel, communication skills, knowledge of general accounting processes, matrix environment
5. Language: Spanish and English (oral and written), - Inglés no es limitante.
6. Location of the role: Cali
fix term: 6 months
Colombia-Valle del Cauca-Cali
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)