Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SITE COORDINATOR WITH CZECH, ENGLISH + ANOTHER LANGUAGE
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805629462W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Site Coordinator with Czech, English + another language
Full time, limited contract
- Reassign open P2P items (PO, RFI, MM) in case of broken approval flow
- Plan and execute local P2P improvement initiatives in partnership with Continuous Improvement Team (CIT)
- Communicate P2P process/system changes to affiliate users
- Meet and assist team in meeting dashboard metrics related to Procurement
- Assist local finance teams with finance processes overlapping R2P
- Maintain & update all local R2P SOPs
- Back-up and assist R2P Lead with team coordination & development activities
- ARIBA all changes and issues (templates)
- Closing PO (POCC + support on closing)
- Communication with suppliers (CN, invoice)
- Forcing PO and initiation of changing the supplier details
- Reopen of POs
- Advanced level of English, Czech and another language (Swedish, French or Italian)
- In-depth knowledge of Procure to Pay process
- At least two years’ experience in a similar job in finance / accounting / customer service/ procurement environment
- Good communication and organization skills
- Willing to support less experienced colleagues
- Independent worker, requiring only occasionally supervision
- Ability to solve difficult situations using own judgment and sense of initiative
- Team spirit
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)