Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Commercial Lead (Janssen CZ)
Prague, Czech Republic
Marketing & Sales
Requisition ID: 1805629193W
At Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson, Family of Companies, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
COMMERCIAL LEAD (Janssen CZ)
Full time permanent contract
Responsible for marketing and sales activities of the company to achieve the business objectives. Accountable for delivering the agreed targets for all brands by directing the activities of a cross functional team with specific responsibility for leading of assigned sales and marketing staff. Leads and manages the evaluation and implementation of new initiatives and business opportunities, and the development of business programs for growth and profitability. At this level, the position has a significant degree of impact on Janssen business results and typically has responsibility for coordinating and managing a group of professionals. At this level, the position coordinates all professionals within the sales and marketing matrix structure in CZ. This role is a local board level position.
- Collaborate with the Central Europe hubs to the development market specific business plans and strategic marketing programs to support sales, brand and market development.
- Execute the strategic direction plans agreed with the Central Europe hubs, ensure adaptation of marketing contents, implement and monitor customer facing effectiveness
- Collaborate cross-function activities in the country (patient advocacy, medical, market access, governmental affairs and all business partners)
- Reports business and sales results against forecasts to more senior management as well as recommending any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Establishes incentive plan parameters and sales goals and ensures these are consistent across all TA company programs.
- Coordinate the local adaptation of sales and marketing plans and campaigns, business plans and product development plans.
- Manages, coaches and motivates the team to achieve business goals
- Contributes to the wider business via involvement in appropriate initiatives and engagement in the wider business opportunities and challenges and is accountable for contributing to improving the business and how we deliver for our customers
Experience / Skills:
- Positive attitude to change if needed, ability to challenge "status quo"
- Honest, trustworthy personality
- Leadership, Empathy, Open communication, leading by example
- Working knowledge of multiple therapeutic areas, oncology/hematology/immunology especially
- Professional experience from pharmaceutical business environment
- Broad based, well rounded medical/marketing background
- Ability to navigate and produce results in a global, matrix organization, strong cross-departmental support, interdisciplinary approach
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Pro-active and goal oriented thinking
- Excellent communication skills (oral, business writing, presenting and listening)
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of Czech or Slovak language
- High level of ethical standards in business
- A challenging and a very interesting job in one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- An opportunity to help others develop further and improve in their daily tasks
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive Janssen’s growth
- Motivating remuneration and many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Janssen-Cilag .s.r.o (8397)
Marketing & Sales