Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805629137W
As the Production Engineer in our Planning department you will provide all necessary documentation and resources for product manufacture taking into account the economic, qualitative and customer-oriented aspects.
Please note we are offering a determined contract of the duration of 1 year.
- Create and maintain the stock list
- Determine and define the production process
- Provision and optimization of production documents
- Creation and modification of manufacturing documents: work plan and work instructions (FAAS)
- Facilitate the product manufacturing from the point of view of function, quality and economics
- Planning and application of the tools and devices required for product manufacture
- Support subcontractors in their roles
- Project management or co-operation as commissioned by the supervisor
- Specification of process parameters and cooperation in process validation
- Processing of error messages
- Cooperation in quality planning
- Participation in optimization projects within the framework of CIP
- Support of line managers in improvement projects and new product projects
- Knowing and adhering to the Code of Conduct, Ethics and Compliance Guidelines Programs and other relevant regulations
- Completed Vocational training plus at least 5 years of practical experience and additional professional training
- Continuing education (for example master, technician, specialist diploma) or
- University degree preferred
- Technical or mechanical vocational training and further training as a shop assistant or Process specialist
- Quick learner
- Strong communication skills in both English and Italian
- Positive sense of urgency towards achieving results
- Works efficiency and effectiveness
- Is flexible and a good team player
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)