Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805629131W
The Product Specialist is responsible for building relationships with key accounts and manages a group of key accounts and territories. He/she will develop business opportunities in the Central Nervous System portfolios, with the objective of achieving and exceeding the sales targets set. He/she is also responsible for developing long-term positive customer relationships to build customer loyalty and confidence in Johnson & Johnson as a preferred supplier.
This position reports to Pharmaceutical Sales Manager
- Achieve / exceed assigned sales targets and related activities
- Identify development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability and market share for target customers.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through customer relationships, product support and services.
- Manage Account information through effective, timely reports and accurate customer records.
- Continuously improve product knowledge and selling related skills to provide improved service to customers which differentiate J&J from competitors.
- Engage in product portfolio management and set strategic directions based on customer needs and business goals.
- Keep up to date on disease, product, competitor and market knowledge
- Identify and increase opportunities in existing and new accounts
- Foster collaboration and partnering between opinion leaders and the company
- To undertake any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary, for the advancement of the company
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Science/Engineering
- 1-3 years of selling experience with strong sales record.
- Demonstrates resilience, willingness to learn, openness and adaptability, attention to details and possess the desire to excel and grow
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and develop strong relationship with stakeholders
- Strong, demonstrated leadership qualities, driven by a passion to excel in a customer-centric and innovative organization.
- Prior experience in managing hospital accounts
- Ability to handle complexities of account from different stakeholders involved in the decision making process
- Plan and execute sales strategies to convert customers through competency of products knowledge, procedural knowledge and service support
- Dynamic and outgoing personality to deliver results under pressure, and possess the ability to handle work stress
- Valid Class 3 driving license
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)