Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Contact Center Team Lead for ASPAC
Requisition ID: 1805629097W
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of Contact Center Inquiry and Contact Center inbound channels to include phone, email, web forms, chat, etc.
- Resolve escalated HR inquiries requiring higher level knowledge and authority.
- Monitor real-time operational performance and ensure team is staffed appropriately for anticipated call and work volume as well as escalation of unusual events including malfunctions in enabling technology.
- Participate with resource forecasting requirements.
- Responsible for achievement of the service level agreements and business performance goals by encouraging and improving the accuracy and efficiency of team members according to governance to SOPs, Call Center Scripts, etc.
- Identify Contact Center areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Manager, Contact & Administration.
- Provide daily and monthly performance feedback and coaching to Contact Specialists; monitor the development and training needs of team members.
- Mentor and provide leadership development to team members
- Responsible for the selection, interview and hiring process for team members.
- Lead and contribute to scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance and promote continuous learning.
- Drive team engagement and adherence to a global culture identity for Global Services, HR and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Services organization.
- Foster a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community in Global Services, HR in alignment with the Company's Leadership Imperatives.
- Build a pipeline of diverse talent within the Contact Center team and across the Global Services team. Enable a Credo-based & High-Performance Culture within team.
- Provide management, direction, coaching, feedback, and, where appropriate, discipline to subordinate team members.
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned
- Work in collaboration with other team members in Global Services cross functional contact team to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables, seeking input and assistance as needed.
- Establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
- Participates in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve service delivery.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ