Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805629087W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
- Monthly preparation and submission of Sales Reports and Quarterly Income Statements and Balance Sheet Reports
- Preparation and submission of other Quarterly and Yearly Reports
- Accurate & timely reporting to J&J Corporate in accordance with Corporate guidelines Reconciliations and timely follow-up on differences between various sub-systems
- Ariba Interface (PO, Invoice, Payment, GR) and Interface reconciliations with timely resolution of differences
- Business partnering with other GS Departments, Country Finance Managers, Business Unit Finance (BUF) and BS Centre of Excellence (BS CoE)
- Support in continuous development of reporting tools
- Ad hoc tasks
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 year(s) working experience in financial area
- Proficient level of written and oral English
- Basic accounting & finance knowledge
- Good understanding of Income Statement (P&L) and Balance Sheet (B/S) is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work under time preassure, ability to set priorities, team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card, Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution, Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)