Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior GL Accountant
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805629026W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
SENIOR GL ACCOUNTANT
Full-time, permanent contract
Do you have cca 2 years accounting experience?
Are you looking for new opportunity now?
Would you like to develop your current skills?
We are looking for new colleague for our GL team in Prague. You will be responsible for monthly closing activities, reconciliations, more difficult GL processes and operations, close cooperation with another finance teams and another ad hoc tasks.
- Responsible for fixed asset accounting and related compliance controls. Preparation of accurate balance sheet and reconciliations and for providing fixed asset information
- Manage calculation and communication of accounting
- Month-end closing activities for country in scope
- Responsible for the accuracy of General Ledger accounting entries and Reconciliations in accordance with GAAP, Compliance, Internal Audit and SOX requirements;
- Ensures an effective internal control framework around General Ledger, closing and financial reporting activities is maintained
- Manage ad hoc one-time requests, participates in projects as/when required
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings
- Ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor degree
- 2-3 year(s) working experience in accounting, GL
- Proficient level of written and oral English
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- SAP knowledge is a big advantage (but not necessary)
- Attention to detail, good organization skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to work with people at different levels and in remote locations
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)