Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
A2R Team Lead
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805629016W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
A2R TEAM LEADER
Full-time, permanent contract
For our new established A2R team, we are looking for ACCOUNTING TO REPORTING TEAM LEAD.
Do you have strong finance background and people management skills?
Would you like to use your current skills and learn something new?
If you meet following criteria, dont hesitate to apply for this interesting position.
- Direct, train, supervise, and evaluate direct reports to enhance their performance, development and ownership of work product;
- Sustainable staff turnover & quality retention;
- Improve processes and quality of services provided to the customer;
- Promote end‐to‐end standardized approach;
- Ensures new business is onboarded into GS seamlessly and in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Timely closing & execution of financial periods as per closing calendar and in accordance with SLA commitments, fully observing Compliance, Internal Audit & SOX requirements;
Ownership of advanced processes such as Sales Adjustments, CCA analysis and preparation;
- Assist A2R Manager in setting the departmental targets
- Review and update accounting controls and procedures;
- Responsibility for new business transitions and A2R knowledge transfers across GFS;
- Active and effective interaction with other GS departments.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar job in finance / accounting / reporting area
- Proficient in English (written & oral)
- Strong people management skills; experience in managing a team is a must
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- Internationally recognized finance qualification an advantage
- Very good presentation, communication and organization skills
- Customer orientation (building and maintaining strong relationship with J&J senior management)
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package such as 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sickdays, Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry, Free fitness lessons
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)