Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Specialist, Compliance & Education, China Cluster Safety
Requisition ID: 1805628984W
Fulfil the responsibility for the coordination and execution of all Pharmacovigilance (PV) activities across the Pharmaceutical and Consumer sector to ensure that all of Johnson & Johnson’s statutory and ethical responsibilities are met. Act as the Local Operating Company (LOC)’s and assigned territories’ (as applicable) main contact point for PV matters with the local Health Authority, Global Medical Organisation (GMO), Global Medical Safety (GMS) and Office of Consumer Medical Safety (OCMS). Provide strategic leadership and support LOC to meet all global and local PV responsibilities.Specialist/ Senior Specialist , Compliance and Education, is primarily responsible for routine safety reporting compliance oversight, local PV procedures and contracts management, safety education in LOC including LSO local training management, and leading PV audit/inspection preparation and response in LOC.
· Medical, pharmacy or life-sciences degree (or equivalent)
· 2-3 years of experience in PV essential; experience working in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
· Extensive experience in conducting training
· Knowledge of PV regulations
· Experience using global safety database desirable
· Demonstrated attention to detail
· Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills
· Effective decision maker with the ability to assess impact of actions taken locally on the global PV system
· Fluency in written and oral English in order to facilitate communications with GMO, regional Medical, other global functions, and Health Authority
· High customer orientation
· Strong commitment to compliance with the relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity
· Sound judgment, strong planning and organizational skills, and the ability to get things done
· Demonstrated strong sense of urgency· Strong influencing skills with the ability to explain and defend a position which is in the best interests of patient safety
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)
Drug & Product Safety Science