Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Supply Planner
Requisition ID: 1805628629W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people. Our worldwide headquarters is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
As the Regional Supply Planner (RSP), you are responsible and accountable to control and lead the Supply Network for the Consumer EMEA region. In this end to end integrator role, the RSP builds the interface between the local demand teams and the supply sites with the key aim to ensure stock availability of the right products to the right locations. You will ensure a precise, timely and accurate communication of all relevant information to the key partners in the Johnson & Johnson EMEA organization.
In addition, the RSP constantly seeks for improvements, joins or leads SC projects and supports the manager to further strengthen the organization and reputation of the team. The tasks will include net requirement controls, inventory optimization, reporting and supplier collaboration in a regional matrix organization.
- Be the first point of contact to our supply points, ensure its precise operation through weekly demand and supply hand over meetings and monthly operational review meetings.
- Creating a time phased inventor plan by item to ensure optimal inventory level
- Actively manage supply constraints to minimize the total business impact. Should identify and trigger implementation of long term solutions to avoid a reoccurrence of any given supply constraint.
- Lead/participate in the weekly Short Term Exception Management (STEM) calls with Affiliates and ensure clear and timely communication about market requests/constraints.
- Actively participate in the relevant S&OP/RCCP process steps and initiate/take appropriate actions to balance the long term demand and supply plan.
- Understand stock holding policy (safety stock, etc) and monitor the adherence for given portfolio. Enthusiastically challenge the partners to seek and materialize opportunities for stock reduction.
- Set and control the PLAN master data and ensure its integrity and correctness at all times
- Review lead-times and Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs) with key partners to improve supply flexibility and reduce inventory.
- Lead the yearly Business Plan activity for the dedicated portfolio
- Lead the PLAN part of supply constraints within the Rapid Response Team (RRT)
- Be an integral part of SC projects with key PLAN activities such as:
- Develop and drive event strategies impacting the supply network set up (i.e. production location transfers, reformulation of products etc.).
- Support New Product Introductions (NPIs) & Product Changeovers to ensure on time supply availability for launch while maintaining optimal inventory.
- Take part or lead Supply Chain (Re-) design projects to optimize the end to end product and information flow.
- Constantly strive to identify improvement initiatives in own portfolio of products and suppliers in an end to end mindset.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Business economics, Operations or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experiences in Supply Chain Planning (Demand or Supply) and ideally in another related Supply Chain field such as Procurement, Manufacturing or Logistics.
- Has experience in working within a regional matrix organization and virtual multinational teams.
- Strong communicator/influencer with the ability to drive decision-making in a clear and concise way across the different levels of the organization.
- Consistent track record of challenging the status quo and adapting to change, taking advantage of opportunities to have a positive impact and properly manage risks in accordance with the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Understanding how own work impacts the enterprise/E2E SC and use this understanding to make effective decisions and take actions
- Able to prioritize within a complex and dynamic business environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate large amounts of information leading to sound conclusions for effective decision-making.
- Good project management skills for SC design related and/or operational projects such as New Product Introductions or Product Roll Outs.
- A positive minded Teammate that is able to positively influence the organization and inspire others.
- Able to coach team members and peers in the spirit of continuous improvement. Ideally some first people management skills.
- A dynamic and self-starter personality, willing to focus and commit even in periods of high workload.
- APICS certification strongly preferred
- Very good working knowledge in SAP R/3 and SAP APO.
- Experienced user of MS Office, especially strong Excel capabilities are required.
- Fluent level of written and spoken English. Additional European language is a plus.
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure. Have we piqued your interest? Please apply today! We look forward to receiving your online application.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)