Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Planner x 2
Requisition ID: 1805628621W
DePuy Synthes are now recruiting due to growth for Customer Service Planner’s x 2. These opportunities will sit within Customer Service, Global Supply Chain team and report into the Customer Service Team Lead / Coordinator.
DePuy, a Johnson & Johnson company, is a global leader in orthopaedic devices and supplies, including hip, knee, extremity, trauma, cement and operating room products. The Global Supply Chain Customer Service Planner role is a key supply chain role, to provide world class customer service to or Direct & Affiliate OUS markets for the Joints Business Group. The team is also responsible for instrument and kitting planning for EMEA markets. These roles are fixed term for a period of 23 months.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Be responsible for providing customer service to a group of OUS Markets for the Joints Business Group, across instruments and implants, replenishment and investment.
• Deliver effective and efficient Customer Service, working with business partners to ensure world-class customer service levels and supply chain performance. In particular:
Timely & Accurate order entry of sales orders
Expediting backorders and backlogs
Coordination of priority allocations to customers
Managing orders and maintaining customer data within the sales order system
Resolving sales, delivery, or technical issues promptly and accurately
• Deliver effective and efficient Planning:
Ensure the timely placement of PO’s in support of automatic daily replenishment, planned kit requirements and supplemental order processes
Expedite past PO’s, maintain PO dates and resolve PO discrepancies
Work with warehouse to manage stock queries
Investigate and root-cause critical supply issues and communicate and provide updates on resolution dates
Inventory management in line with agreed GSC targets and processes – taking actions to minimize excess inventory, including managing inventory repatriation and approving in market returns
Set and regularly review inventory and ROP levels
• Drive for continuous improvements to enhance service and implement lean process improvements.
• Coordinate the implementation of New Product Introductions/ Rationalisation Plans with OUS Markets and Commercial teams; specifically be integral member of the Int’l Project Core Teams and PACE process.
• Lead market service reviews and performance analysis with a view to improving service. Represent market supply needs & challenges within the Sales & Operations Planning process.
• Proactively manage KPI’s, including LIFR, Backorder metrics and ad-hoc process improvement metrics.
• Adhere to the company’s procedures.
• All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
• Represent market supply needs & challenges within the Sales & Operations Planning process.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• Motivation to provide an outstanding service to our customers.
• Demonstrate strong teamwork.
• Strong Communication Skills. Effectively communicate with organisational interfaces to meet and exceed Customer Service/ GSC objectives, and achieve world-class customer service levels.
• Strong Problem-solving Skills. Apply order/product and shipping knowledge to resolve issues, minimising disruption to end customers and Depuy’s Supply Chain.
• Ability to influence and manage stakeholders across different levels within the organisation.
• Ability to work independently and take leadership role when required.
• Strong system skills/ability
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Strong analytical skills. Ability to read, manipulate and understand data in order to make effective Customer Service related decisions.
• Strong Business acumen.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Service/Planning.
• Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a particular focus on Excel and Powerpoint.
• Foreign language.
• Knowledge of JD Edwards and SAP/ APO.
• Orthopaedic product knowledge.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF THE JOB HOLDERS RESPONSIBILITIES.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)