Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Manager Orthopedics
Czech Republic; Slovakia; Hungary
Requisition ID: 1805628567W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for an experienced Product Manager:
Product Manager Orthopedics
Region: Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary
Full-time temporary contract for 12 months
Product Manager´s responsibility is to drive growth in our key platform of Orthopedic (Joint Reconstruction). The core responsibilities are to deploy strategies & tactics to increase Sales Force Effectiveness and product utilization. They will also work closely with sales leaders and marketing to better serve the key specialties.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Develop and Implement marketing plans for key products to drive growth and profitability in collaboration with Sales & Prof Ed
- Propose new opportunities outlining: motivations, potential market segment and competitors, costs, potential price and sales forecast for the short and medium term.
- Lead strategy and tactics execution in the field in cooperation with Sales Force
- Drive execution of new product launches aligned with marketing plan
- Brief all partners on the plan targets & results, coordinate and provide them with implementation timelines and direction regarding marketing activities and follow up these activities to ensure the plan is executed on time & efficiently.
- Support decisions on pricing, stock, promotion, market research, regulatory, legal and any issue which impacts business area
- Maintain strong market knowledge on competitors and market environment though external and internal research in order to identify needs and opportunities
- Build strong, effective relationships with opinion leaders, clinical professional groups.
- Support development of new marketing tools to support sales force (digital capabilities)
- Effectively manage the agreed budget without any overspendings
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Background as Sales Representative and/or Marketing skills & product knowledge in the related field
- Presentation Skills
- Successful track record within the organization, good knowledge of the Czech/Slovak/Hungary market
- University Degree
- Fluent in English
- Good computer skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer Oriented
- Business and results driven
- Self-directed; able to work independently and in a team
- Interested in development in the field of marketing
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Slovakia, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Hungary
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)