Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805628518W
Manages and coordinates critical processes related to business planning, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions. Delegates tactical tasks and objectives based on the marketing plan. Ensures the tactical execution of the company marketing strategy. Manages the execution of annual communications, research and public relations plans. Places articles and determines editorial path for the company's story in local and regional publications in conjunction with Media Relations Manager. Develops advertising plans to support the marketing plan, identifies appropriate vehicles and messages, and works with appropriate management to convey needs and image of the company. Ensures successful event planning and management to showcase products, cultivate relationships, and creates awareness. Directs the supervision of marketing coordinators and specialists. Manages to, and provides input for the budget.
- Bachelor degree is a must, medical degree a plus
- Medical/pharmaceutical/consumer sales & marketing experience 3-5 years
- Product management experience for complex portfolio strongly preferred
- Strong execution skills with meticulous planning
- Outstanding capability on presentation and communication.
- Strong team player, ability to influence fellow marketers and sales team
- KOL development and management skills a plus
- Good skill on spoken and written English
- Multi-task management skills
- Frequent travel required
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)