Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805628491W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Full time unlimited contract
To provide a professional and high-quality office support service by ensuring the efficient day-to-day office operations.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- To coordinate and supervise the purchasing processes by selecting vendors, following on the payments, coordinating of all office related processes and assets (IT, cars, facilities, insurance).
- To devise and maintain office systems, including documentation, contracts and data management.
- To provide administrative support to colleagues for travels, meetings and translations.
- To ensure all processes is handled and done in a compliant way, following the rules and regulations required by J&J, the Pharmaceutical Industry and by the local country.
- To lead other projects and perform tasks (Safe Fleet/Data privacy/Office premises).
- To create and manage Purchase Orders until final closure and/or invoicing, following the Purchase Order process thoroughly (Ariba).
- To create and update new vendors in Cornerstone with accurate information.
- To provide administration support for colleagues, to perform HR, PV and HCC related tasks.
- To organize smooth on-boarding process for new employees.
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- 2 years’ experience in equal organizational or administrative role.
- Proficiency Estonian and English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Precise planning and execution to achieve accurate and timely results.
- Ability to manage multiple issues at the same time.
- Advanced communication skills and computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, structured mindset.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Other employee benefits
JANSSEN-CILAG POLSKA SP. Z O.O. (8414)