Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Specialist Representative
Requisition ID: 1805628471W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
Responsible for achieving sales target of ASP products to new and established Specialty accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions. In addition, this position collaboration across various internal functional groups, special Marketing department and training department.
Key interactive stakeholders:
- Sales team member
- Marketing department MD (Product Manager of ASP)
- Medical affair
- Supply chain
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implement sales, marketing activities to achieve ASP products sales and growth market share in high disinfection products and Gas plasma low temperature sterilization technology
- This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Demonstrates to use of products to physicians, nurses at surgical workplace, infection control department. Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Promotes and coordinates Professional Education activities to enhance the knowledge of health care professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Performs contract and/or tender management activities. Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Coordinates with the logistics team to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Develops and maintains sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree Pharmaceutical or Marketing
- At least 1 year experiences in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Good in English
- Willing to travel
- Base in Dong Thap is an advantage
- Additional education: Selling skill, Negotiation, Presentation skill and using computer skills including Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)