Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Specialist, Biosurgery (NSW)
Requisition ID: 1805628409W
- Make an impact quickly – grow your career as Biosurgery grows!
- Suit an experienced Medical Devices sales professional selling in theatre
- Partnering with hospitals and surgeons to optimize patient outcomes
This newly created position to join the Ethicon Biosurgery team, is made possible because the franchise is experiencing its ninth consecutive year of double digit growth. There are many more opportunities to grow the business, across all surgical specialties. This role will suit a highly experienced Medical Devices Sales professional that has a patient focus, strategic mindset and can work collaboratively with many stakeholders.
Be Vital in this role
Due to extensive growth, an opportunity has become available for an experienced Product Specialist to join our Ethicon Biosurgery team. This franchise is growing rapidly, generating substantial opportunities across all surgical specialties; including General, Urology, Gynaecology, Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery and Orthopaedics. By partnering with surgeons, nurses and procurement staff within the hospital environment from the Operating Theatre to the C-Suite, you will focus on developing long term relationships with these customers to achieve sales growth and targets. Specifically, you will:
- develop and implement a sound strategic and tactical territory business plan;
- use internal and external data to identify current and future product opportunities;
- maintain strong market intelligence to improve opportunities to both protect and grow the business; and
Be Valued for who you are
We are proud of our high performing, friendly and professional team environment. We are seeking candidates who wish to join us in propelling Ethicon Biosurgery into the position of market leader. To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of sales success in medical devices in a hospital theatre environment
- High emotional intelligence and thorough understanding of the concept of ‘Change Management’
- Persistence and the ability to convert opportunities into outcomes
- The natural ability to develop relationships and have commercial conversations with a diverse range of customers
- Related tertiary qualifications and/or MBA advantageous although not essential
You will relish working in an autonomous, dynamic and changing environment and taking an innovative approach to driving sales forward. Your ability to collaborate with hospital staff, J&J Medical partners and internal stakeholders will be critical to your success. You will be passionate about patient outcomes, possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to impart technical information to a diverse range of customers. If you feel that you would be well suited to this role, please express your interest by applying through the links.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Applications closing date: 30th April 2018
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)