Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Tax Director - India Tax Center
Greater Mumbai, India
Requisition ID: 1805628395W
This is a leadership role managing a Tax team. You will be responsible for further developing the in country, cross sector, Tax Center for INDIA. The Tax Center will be responsible for the corporate tax compliance (both direct and indirect), including transfer pricing compliance, and US tax legal reporting (including Sub Part F) for all Johnson & Johnson legal entities and taxable branches in India and Sri Lanka.
• Senior Management lead for the cross sector Tax Center in INDIA
• Directly reports to Senior Director Tax Operations ASPAC
• Provides leadership of cross sector Tax Center in delivering tax support across all Johnson & Johnson Companies in INDIA and Sri Lanka (hereinafter jointly referred as India).
• Develop the Tax Center as part of the Global Tax Organization and transition work relating to tax compliance work from the other finance functions in as far as part of the scope of the Tax Center.
• Manage the relationship between Johnson & Johnson companies in INDIA with local tax authorities, internal auditors as well as the Johnson & Johnson Global Tax team.
• Provide management and direction for the team, leading them through change ensuring team effectiveness and performance.
• Provide and develop efficient and cost effective tax accounting support for the Johnson & Johnson companies in INDIA.
• Manage the process of preparation and review of tax computations, to ensure timely submission to the authorities.
• Provide tax advice & support to the Johnson & Johnson companies in INDIA on all aspects of tax, including planning, local transfer pricing, group issues, ongoing projects, indirect taxes, potential mergers & acquisitions, divestitures and ad-hoc requests.
• Oversight of the US tax legal corporate reporting requirements and SOX compliance completed by the Tax team.
• Provide input to the development of tax reporting and accounting policies and processes.
• Develop and retain Johnson & Johnson business knowledge, financial and tax experience within the Tax team (training, knowledge sharing etc)
• Support local and cluster stakeholders on tax advisory projects.
• Collaborate and develop strong relationships with other Tax Centers and other stakeholder peers across the ASPAC region.
• Provide support to explore opportunities to further develop the Tax Center where appropriate.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills required
• Accountancy qualification (CPA or similar)
• 10+ years relevant finance and tax experience gained in a professional services firm or corporate environment
• Previous experience of managing a team
• Ability to deliver results under pressure.
• Strong communication skills.
• Project management skills and be able to drive changes
• Strong sense of collaboration and inclusion
• Ability to develop and improve technical competence of team.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate complex issues to non-finance professionals and to make recommendations.
• Strong command of the English language.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)