Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clinical Support Specialist Murcia y Andalucía Oriental
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805628307W
- Provides technical support to physicians, nurses and other medical professionals on company products and services.
- Assists sales in making sales presentations to customers.
- Demonstrates proper use of products to customers.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather company product information and market conditions.
- Evaluates, diagnoses and repairs malfunctioning equipment in response to service calls.
- Provides technical support for upgrades and other special service programs to support field service activities.
- Develops customer and product focused technical packages.
- Provides technical analysis and documents as required. Follows up with customers to resolve any issues of using products and ensure satisfaction.
- Answers customer questions.
- Facilitates understanding of clinical trial data.
- Engineer Degree (biomedical or electronic, preferably with major in physiology)
- Fluent English
- Excellent oral (including group presentations) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities are required. The qualified candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer relationship-building skills.
- Analytical thinking
- Results oriented
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
España-Región de Murcia-Murcia
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)