Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Field Operation & Field Training Assistant
Requisition ID: 1805628279W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Janssen-Cilag
Janssen-Cilag is one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare companies under Johnson & Johnson. We engage in the discovery, manufacturing and marketing of innovative products to improve people’s health and quality of life. At Janssen, you’ll be working with one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies. You will personally contribute to improving the health and quality of life of patients and their nearest and dearest through innovative products, information and services.
Why work here?
You’ll thrive in our exciting and dynamic corporate culture, constantly seeking new challenges, making your own independent contributions to the company’s success. In the cooperative and open climate that prevails at Janssen, you have the best chance for an attractive and long-term professional future
This position reports to the Field Operation Lead of Hospital Group (Training, SFE, CRM of Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical businesses) but will mainly support the entire Training Manager team. This position demonstrates high levels of discretion, confidentiality, organization, initiative, decisiveness, ability to work independently and willingness to learn new skills/technology.
Overall Responsibility in mainly supporting the entire Training Manager team:
- Develops and implements training programs for salespeople and MKT people
- Provides materials and development support to trainees including pre-read materials, handouts, products demo and training facilities: new sales representative program, ongoing sales representative development, field trainer program, and sales management development programs.
- Prepare, coordinate and deliver training programs of new and existing representatives in areas of product knowledge, selling skills, administrative procedures, time and territory management.
- Conduct follow-up of training programs, updates ongoing programs.
- Designs, develops, and delivers sales training course materials
- Conducts in-house core training programs.
- Creates and maintains training, assessment and learning reinforcement tools
Directly handling specific Training activities assigned by Field Operation Lead
- Flawless execution regarding calendar management, expense reports, training activities planning/coordination – both on-site and off-site
- Manage travel arrangements and itineraries for domestic and international travel, including generating such documents as required for Field Operation Lead, entire Training Manager team, regional Trainers to Country and Vendor Trainers
- Process and maintain confidential Training materials as required
- Exercise utmost confidentiality in handling Training Test information
- Effectively work cross-functionally by being a valued member of the team
- Strong capability to prioritize workload effectively
- University graduated Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative or similar experience
- Notary license or willingness to obtain license
- Experience with international travels is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- High degree of professionalism and comfort in dealing with all levels of management, both within and outside the company
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail - thorough follow-up
- Ability to anticipate needs with minimal supervision
- Experience supporting senior level leadership preferred
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)