Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HPR & Contract Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805628253W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a HPR & Contract Specialist located in Istanbul.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
As Janssen, we are more than 30.000 people working hard to prevent, treat, cure, and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. From heart disease to HIV, Alzheimer’s disease to cancer, we are committed to issue that touch everyone’s lives.
Summary of the job:
The ideal candidate is focused on executing and getting things done while paying close attention to details. Also an excellent communicator and collaborator and able to work with a diverse group, get consensus. Entrepreneurial mind and thrive in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all contract management, follows up consents and payments
- Printing all contracts through i-connect, tracking the approval and signature process via related internal stakeholders, HCPs & institutions and archiving.
- Managing consent process including tracking, archiving (ToV, International KOL and Personal data collection) and marking status in i-connect.
- Collecting and archiving all “Service Received” forms.
- Responsible for being the single-point-of-contact for external stakeholder requests/inquiries. (Interface for external stakeholder HPR requests)
- Successful continuity of transparency and paperwork processes, smooth completion of process as a single point in external stakeholder communication
- Planned of Iconnect agreement process on time, organize trainings and serving as a single point of contract
- Updating ICD system contract formats and creating weekly reports
- Ensuring the completion of weekly payments and minimizing HPR payment processes
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- 2-4 years of experience in a related area
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Fluency in English is required
- Residing in İstanbul
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)