Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805628251W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Fixed-term contract (1,5 year)
- Process and investigate Sales orders through Financial statuses (invoice print and sales update booking to the ledgers), which went into error due to finance, technical & business reasons
- Preparation of Intercompany Netting (documents for payment) by closing respective invoices per month and discuss with senior members of the team any discrepancies or issues appeared
- Creation of related Intercompany orders based on finance matrix
- Support main customer (GMED) in Base Inventory reconciliation (comparison of General Ledger vs. Inventory movements and investigate & correct differences
- Track issues in Issue log (issue tracking tool) with all necessary details including suggestion for solution based on information from all parties involved (customer service, warehouse and IT support)
- Help other team member with transactional duties (invoices, setups…)
- Maintain Batch posting revision in JDE 8.12 & SQL and assist with solving errors
- Support accounts reconciliations and prepare repairing journal entries in order to clean the balances
- Conduct basic research improving related issues
- Financial & accounting background
- MS Office (advanced MS Excel knowledge required)
- Advanced level of written and oral English
- Willingness to learn, responsibility
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management & ability to set priorities
- Team spirit, strong adaptability skills
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)