Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
NPI Supply Chain Intern
Requisition ID: 1805628220W
Caring for the world, one person at the time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is one of the leading health care companies in the world, with over 6,000 people working for Johnson & Johnson companies in Switzerland. Johnson & Johnson’s footprint covers sites and companies across three of its sectors - Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals businesses, situated in a number of locations across Switzerland.
NPI Supply Chain Intern – Le Locle
- Download data from Planning systems / ERP’s and create overviews to support management decision
- Create standard tools for scenario planning and global requirement overview (Excel , Access , Tableau ..)
- Support the NPI Team on ad hoc analysis
- Monitor product demand & supply for the NPI launch
- Current enrollment in a university (Bachelor or Master degree )
- Basic Data Analytics/ reporting skills. Problem solving with attention to detail.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability for cross-departmental thinking and collaborative work in teams
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Planning/ERP system (e.g. SAP), basic functional knowledge would be preferable.
Medos International Sarl (7898)