Johnson & Johnson キャリア
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
【Medical】Senior Manager, GS Japan Finance Lead
Requisition ID: 1805628189W
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the department including work allocation,scheduling, establishment of timelines and other related activities.
- Performs managerial duties including hiring, performance evaluation, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Ensures the preparation and distribution of timely and accurate operating/financial statements to both internal management and external users
- Monitors and facilitates month end and year-end close activities.
- Provides analysis and interpretation of results, along with the preparation of financial and operating reports to provide a basis for management planning and operating controls.
- Review established accounting practices and procedures.
<Major Duties & Responsibilities>
Approximate Percentage of Time
Lead actual financial reporting & review activities for specific MRCs CFO/Finance Director
Review work of team of ATR (Sr.) Team Lead/Analysts/Accountants; day-to-day business operations including metrics reporting, problem escalation and status reporting to leadership
Support Business Partner requests and acts as a liaison with Global Services and Operating Company
Lead a team of ATR & Site Operations Manager/Team Leads/Analysts/Accountants
Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Supports ad hoc requests / projects
- Supports continuous improvement activities
- Assists with training fellow team members
- Participates in training to increase knowledge & skill
- Perform performance management activities
- Ensure policies nd procedures are followed
・Familiarity with SAP and/or ERP system working framework, Excel and J&J financial tools. Able to read, write and speak English fluently.
・Required Years of People Management Experience: 5-7 Years
・Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)