Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Lead - Global Education Solutions (IT Business Analytics)
Requisition ID: 1805628187W
- Based in Sydney (North Ryde)
- Regional and Global exposure
- Combination of project execution and delivery
Be Vital to this role:
Reporting to the APAC IT Director, Product Line Owner, this role will work closely with the Management Team to implement digital solutions/strategies meeting organizational priorities for customer needs.
The Regional IT Lead, Global Education Solutions (GES) will be responsible for the implementation of GES IT capabilities across all Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices business segments in APAC. This role will serve as a critical point of contact for business partners in Australia/New Zealand, and will also provide support to India and North Asia clusters remotely.
The role will lead the development and implementation of strategies to enable JJM to build and deploy competitive capabilities that will enhance our ability to understand, communicate with and deliver value to our customers.The key priority of this role is to be the strategic partner to the business for our technology solutions.
In this position, the Regional IT Lead is responsible for maximizing and evolving the business strategies and tactics by partnering with the local and regional l IT community to shape scope, lead change, deliver value, and share best practices. In addition, the role will:
- Shape business strategy spanning multiple digital solutions
- Lead implementation for solution delivery
- Connect across the local, regional, and global teams for solutions and leverage
- Oversee delivery of business projects and lead critical projects when required
Be valued for who you are:
We are looking for a “Technology Strategist” to take ownership of this position with experience across multiple technology solutions within a large complex organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field with digital technology as a core component preferred ( i.e. computer science and/or business administration)
- Experienced in IT (with exposure to healthcare industry preferred)
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycle, knowledge of healthcare, marketing functions and digital marketing capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems, excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and exceptional service orientation.
- Able to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan, able to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Result-oriented and outcome-driven, and ability to challenge status quo
- Strong business analysis and project management skill
- Ability to adapt himself/herself to a matrix and multi-culture environment
- Experience leading and implementing change strategies
- Proven expertise with new digital technology platforms
- Demonstrated comfort with ambiguity and working in an emerging area of the business
- Strong cross-functional collaboration, influencing and persuasion experience
- Enterprise-wide understanding of key priorities and strategy
- 5-10% regional/global travel
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications Close: 7 March 2018
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)