Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Maintenance Technician Equipment Launch Facility
Requisition ID: 1805628166W
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V. is a global biotech company which is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. Within this family the company focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious diseases. At the Leiden Site, talented and multi-skilled people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points. In order to strengthen our team we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to the company.
Due to the continued growth of the EVM department and expansion of our responsibilities we are currently seeking for a fulltime;
Sr. Maintenance Technician Equipment Launch Facility (M/F)
The Engineering-Validation-Maintenance (EVM) department (> 30 persons) is a young, motivated and dynamic team responsible for the technical support of all utilities, production and laboratory areas and all involved equipment on the Janssen Vaccines & Prevention site Leiden (JVP). EVM is furthermore responsible for the process and manufacturing equipment in the Vaccine Launch Facility which is located on the Janssen Biologics site Leiden.
We work in a challenging environment where we make great progress in commercializing our vaccines. Engineering has a large project portfolio to improve the existing environment. The Validation group looks after the correct qualification and validation status of GMP critical equipment and processes. The key-focus point of the maintenance group is asset maintenance management of all assets within JVP.
As Senior Maintenance Technician Equipment Launch Facility you will play an important role in the asset maintenance management of our process and high-tech pharmaceutical equipment in our Vaccine Launch Facility (In startup phase).
Your main responsibility will be to lead the asset maintenance management of our critical GMP manufacturing equipment. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team of maintenance specialists in which you will;
- Function as first point of contact for all maintenance related topics for the Launch Facility.
- Work closely together with the Sr. Maintenance Engineer equipment of for the Launch Facility related subjects.
- Interact with peer functions in related support departments like; Operations, Engineering, Process Engineering, Quality Assurance to assure efficient and reliable technical support to our customers.
- Connect with the other Maintenance Technicians equipment located on the JVP site and support them when needed, for example during the yearly shutdown period of the Valerio manufacturing pilot plant (operational).
- Participate in the EVM 24/7 support team which means that on a regular basis (once every 6 weeks) you will be available for first line support outside normal working hours.
- Responsible for planning & coordination of maintenance and calibration activities for the Launch Facility equipment in order to ensure compliance with Good Maintenance and Manufacturing Practices.
- Supervision of external contractors to make certain that work is performed according to our safety standards.
- Handling of maintenance and calibration documentation in a GMP environment.
- Ability to perform small repairs as part of the “Can do “mentality.
- Able to fulfill an expert role in the future on assigned equipment.
- Support improvement and modification projects on equipment.
- Maintaining and supporting work on equipment such as Bioreactors, Chromatography skids.
Education: MBO or HBO degree preferably in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Installation Technics or Process.
- Skills in moderate technical troubleshooting.
- You have experience in supporting engineers and guiding of external contractors.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and industry guidelines specific for the pharmaceutical industry and the maintenance & engineering scope (e.g., GMP, RCM, NEN3140, VCA, CE, etc.)
- Familiar with equipment used within the pharmaceutical and/or bioprocessing industry.
- Experience within a maintenance organization in a process/biotechnology/healthcare or pharmaceutical (GMP) environment.
- Experience with SAP-PM/QM or another Enterprise software system.
- Experience with disposable technologies (e.g. Bioreactors or filtration systems used in upstream and downstream manufacturing processes.
- You have a minimum of 4-6 years work experience in a maintenance environment.
- You are a good communicator in the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Problem solving oriented.
- “Can do” mentality
- Planning & Organizing
- Strong team player
Apply directly for this position if you want the part of this great team!
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention BV (8852)