Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Development Manager - SAP
Requisition ID: 1805628165W
The J&J EMEA Development Centre (EDC) are seeking an SAP Product Development Manager to join our team. The EDC design, develop and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements.
The successful candidate will be an experienced SAP Product Solution Development SME with a successful track record in leading large, cross functional teams, in a complex multi-disciplinary environment. The successful candidate will have previous experience of end to end Software Development Lifecycle Management processes, people management and extensive experience of interacting with technology leaders close to C level.
Our offices are designed specifically to accommodate Agile Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery.
· Understand the development team members, our Agile / Lean ways of working to facilitate the introduction of Continuous Improvement based solutions into Product Development Process.
· Work collaboratively with Program Managers and Software Development Managers to identify the required skill sets and resources needed to deliver our Software Products.
· As primary culture champion, ensure that the EDC values remain strong as we scale.
· Create a learning environment and encourage meaningful growth by empowering development team members to take ownership of their development.
· Facilitate and support Talent and Career Development of Development Team Members.
· Facilitate the journey from hiring, onboarding, engagement and growth of new hires.
· Foster Graduates who will join the Teams; their needs and how their chosen discipline evolves.
· Facilitate and support tech talks and Communities of Practice across the teams to promote knowledge share and awareness.
· Manage how we shape and scale our culture to ensure our key values remain at the core of how we deliver, giving people and teams purpose, meaning and context.
· Responsible for conducting an iterative approach to performance management, supporting all levels of leadership within the development teams to ensure success.
· Assist teams to enhance delivery processes, ensuring continuous learning, exchange of ideas, information and knowledge, supporting common practices through facilitating and encouraging community workshops.
· Support the creation of a scalable structure and environment, building a network around collaborative teams and motivated people.
· Offer clarity and guidance, work with teams to identify any knowledge and skills gaps and build strategies to take action.
· Identifying and recommending new approaches to ensure we drive autonomy, mastery and purpose.
· Respond to individual aspirations and goals rather than following prescribed career plans.
· Develop and establish inspiring methods to stimulate and boost meaningful employee growth and learning.
· Sponsor contractors and facilitate the integration and harmonisation of their skills into the development teams.
· Strong experience shaping and supporting a strong culture within a rapidly growing Agile organisation
· A deep first-hand understanding of how effective culture and employee growth initiatives work as organisations scale.
· A creative and effective history of building unique initiatives for employee learning and development.
· A proven self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
· Be courageous in considering latest thinking and try out new approaches.
· Care about the happiness, health and welfare of your people.
· Ability to identify issues impeding teams and individual growth and a sense for how to fix those problems.
· Capability to bring Agile & Lean principles and practices to our people approach.
· Apply continuous feedback and relentless improvement.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills with ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
Nice to have:
· Previous experience running large complex multi-disciplinary team.
· Finance operations oversight of project and software engineering teams.
· Possesses strong understanding of Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
· Leadership and people management.
· Operational Management.
- BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)