Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Management Lead's X 2
Requisition ID: 1805628057W
DePuy Synthes are now recruiting for Product Management Lead's x 2 these opportunities will be part of the Supply Chain Product Management Team. These roles will report into the Launch Management Project Manager.
The Supply Chain Product Management group leads the delivery of new products and the management of product lifecycles across the end-to-end supply chain to deliver a cost effective, reliably supplied product portfolio that maximizes value to customers. The Product Management lead position is entrusted with end-to-end supply chain project management responsibility for New Product Development activities.
It provides leadership of product platform specific supply chain strategies and supports product lifecycle management activities. The role will interface heavily with functions across the franchise and end-to-end supply chain.
Provides global operations leadership to assigned new product development projects. Responsible for developing supply chain strategy, assembling team and development/execution of operations project plan from project charter through the hand-off to the manufacturing/supplier site all the way to global launch.
• Manage launch readiness activities across E2E supply chain to achieve overall business objectives for a project, including commercial success, profitability, timeliness and quality
• Partner with Marketing, R&D, Quality and Supply Chain teams to develop strategies to achieve business objectives, and provide governance through effective prioritization and allocation of resources to achieve strategic goals.
• Embed Design to Value principles in key product attributes and develop clear portfolio strategy to maximize Design for GP.
• Builds strong cross-functional teams, providing feedback and coaching to team members.
• Identifies gaps in existing business processes and drive improvement activities to close them
• Drive functional and regional alignment on launch plans integrating with S&OP processes
• Validate post-launch outcome against business case (COGs, GP, volume, asset efficiency and inventory goals)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or business
• 5+ years’ work experience required, preferred within a regulated environment
• Medical Device/Pharmaceutical/Biologics experience is preferred.
Knowledge, skills and capabilities:
• Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
• Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
• Ability to drive & apply continuous process improvement tools and improvements to large and complex projects.
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist.
• Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, considering diverse perspectives and styles.
• Ability to influence others in a matrix environment.
Location of Role: Cork, Ireland
Travel Requirements: 20% travel domestically and internationally.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)