Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Filling Line Support Engineer
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Requisition ID: 1805628055W
- Responsible for organizing, supporting and conducting new hire and annual training for operations associates as well as executing the certification and re-certification process.
- Designs and conducts various forms of training covering specified areas such as orientation, technical training, workstation practices, safety, product training and documentation.
- Implements training and certification programs.
- Administers and grades tests for participants. Interprets and explains documents such as technical data, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Writes routine reports and correspondence on training needs, progress and other relevant topics.
- Develops, proof reads, and updates training materials.
- Coaches trainees through technical and business issues.
- Offers suggestions for improving in operating time, yields, ergonomics, handling and processes.
- Audits workstation practices to ensure compliance.
- Makes corrective suggestions.
- Degree in Engineering or Production Management
- Minimum 3 years experience, preferable in manufacturing sector or FMCG industry
- Candidate with GMP knowledge, Six Sigma, Process Excellence and Lean will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership quality and communication skills
- Able to interact effectively with all departments/levels
- Results and performance driven attitude
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)