Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Finance Systems Manager Consumer EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805628023W
Role: Finance Systems Manager Consumer EMEA
This position leads the facilitation of optimal standardised solutions within the ERP system (StF SAP). With effective partnering across the three-tier model this position in Financial Systems is part of the Global Business Architecture team. The strategies of the Financial Systems team include:
▪ Standardization of solutions across platforms based upon best practice
▪ Strategic architecture that drives towards a simplified technology ecosystem
▪ Ensure systems enable optimal setup of finance operating model
▪ Establish a strong base of J&J resources to partner with the broader finance organization in terms of financial systems activities
This position reports to Senior Manager – Finance Systems Lead EMEA.
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of Accounting, Finance and Finance Sytems.
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Finance Systems Manager Consumer EMEA you duties may include:
- Ownership of financial processes and inbuilt reporting/planning tools. Ensure they are updated and relevant to the current reporting and operational requirements.
- Is the DRI for the platform setting best practices and standards
- Ensure regional systems & SAP programs are functioning effectively and accurately
- Sponsor for global deployment of finance tools in the region, support GPO
- Oversee performance of team to ensure that deliverables are met effectively and proactively
- Support financial closing activities in the systems
- Regional Projects
- Provide finance and financial systems views in process alignments and project implementations across finance, and address implications of change with relevant parties.
- BPG - Projects & Enhancements
- Manage the Enhancement Process
- Approve and Prioritise all Enhancements
- Review Functional Specs and add commentary where necessary
- Work with process owners on Enhancements
- Work with BUIT and AS on the develop of Enhancements
- Ensure Sprints and Knowledge Transfers are effective
- Develop the Capital Appropriation Requests with business value working with BUIT and IT
- Updating of Business Process Flows
- Approve Service Requests and Bugs
- Review Service Catalogue
- Manage and ensure the SAP implementation is in line with the template
- Sign off Change Requests
- Approve Workflow requests for Custom Tables and out of scope GL/Cost Centre Items
- Review and Manage the Z table listing
- Ensure Data Handover for Enhancements and STF projects for DS
- Where relevant attend or lead Technical Support/Meetings
- Partner with other pillars (SC) to ensure optimal integrated setup
- Review master data requests to ensure data integrity within each platform
- Solution Template/Design and governance across major process areas
- Align with BS COE to reconcile data from transactional layer through FDW
- Direct report team of three Senior Analysts
- 5 Conversations / Performance & Development Discussions / Mentoring / Training
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Qualified Accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with post qualified experience
- Working knowledge with SAP in FI and CO module
- Experience with related analytical tools & systems (e.g. BW, BPC, Excel)
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial business processes and SOX compliance
- Ability to lead and influence change
- Strong and effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to connect across cultures
- Continuous process improvement orientation
- Ability to plan and manage projects
- Manage and develop subordinate.
- Some overseas travel may be required and is dependent on project involvement
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)