Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805627920W
This role sits in as a member of the UK&I Medical Devices finance team of around 10 people. You will have responsibility for creation and management of budgets as required by the corporate budgeting cycle. Provide Monthly BVA analysis to shared service functions business partners and Business partner with shared service functions to set and understand budgets in line with EMEA/Corporate guidelines You will get to work with finance partners across multiple functions and work closely with business controllers and analysts and support the shared service leaders and budget holders. The total shared service budget is in the region of $50 million and this role will report to the UK Medical Device Business Controller.
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of finance and analysis
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Finance Analyst your duties may include:
- Financial business partnering for shared service functions including proactively managing costs against budget, budget setting, headcount management, reporting and analysis
- Month end activities to report shared service costs working closely with Financial Services & Accounting team in the UK as well as the shared service centre in Prague
- Monthly review of BVAs with shared service business partners
- Review and update of allocation keys for shared service costs to be charged to internal and external customers as required
- Promote & support financial awareness and education for business partners
- Involvement in/driving standardisation, process improvement & sharing best practice
- Proactively contribute to maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment e.g. understanding SOPs/Work Instructions and updating as necessary, performing SOX testing, identifying risks and proposing potential solutions
- Compliance with J&J Records Retention rules and HCC/HCBI/IAPP requirements
- Ad hoc tasks & analysis as required
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Part or newly qualified with professional accountancy body (e.g. CIMA, ACCA) with min 2 years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with an ability to influence people at all levels
- Relevant experience in a commercial or shared service environment
- Attention to detail
- Experience of SAP
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Ability to contribute and work effectively as part of a team, taking the lead where necessary
- Methodical approach with a commitment to accuracy & timeliness of analysis
- Strong continuous improvement mind set
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)
Planning & Analysis