Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Asia Pacific HPI Region Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1805627899W
The Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute (JJHPI) is the creator and leader of Leadership and Employer Wellbeing training solutions targeted at building and sustaining human performance. Through the foundational disciplines of behavior change science, performance psychology, exercise physiology, and nutrition, we provide organizations with proven offerings that improve both personal and professional performance and lead to improved, sustained wellbeing.
Headquarted in Orlando, Florida, the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute has experienced significant growth over the last several years predominantly through North America relationships with large strategic global accounts. Now JJHPI seeks to fully support and extend these existing strategic account relationships in Asia while also identifying new strategic global customers opportunities originating from Asia.
JJHPI is currently recruiting to fill roles for two Region Account Managers in Asia Pacific. The JJHPI APAC Region Account Manager role will be located out of Singapore and be responsible for:
I. Leveraging current North America relationships with strategic global customers to build business in APAC, and
II. Identifying and building strategic customer relationships with large Regional or Global customers centered in Asia.
- Create strategic account plans that enable creating a network of key influencers within accounts to build and sustain revenue.
- Create tactical plans to achieve revenue objectives through the sales and servicing of large national, regional and global key accounts.
- Maintain consistent and effective communication with select JJHPI strategic account managers in North America for coordinated global account planning and exceptional, seamless global account management.
- Partner with Region Legal and Compliance and global team to craft and execute Contracts
- Contact and make pre-planned sales or telesales presentation to customers. Make visits to customer location or contact to gather information or orders and market conditions.
- Develop customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Demonstrate a strategic understanding of the customer business and providing sound and responsible customer recommendations to be viewed as a Trusted Advisor by the customer.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of e-learning strategies that can be applied to presenting and selling solutions to customers.
- Work closely with Implementation and Delivery Team Regionally and Globally to plan and coordinate account training programs.
- Build strong relationships with Performance Coaches to properly identify fit of Customer & Coach
- Exhibits strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to problem solve quickly when new challenges arise
- Remain on the forefront of technological advancements which simplify workflow.
- Understand the diversity of customer needs in order to exceed expectations.
- Provide exceptional customer follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Demonstrates an understanding of the financial aspects of the business
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales or Marketing is required.
- A minimum 7 years in Sales or Marketing is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct B2B sales experience is required.
- Sales experience with top company executives and senior leadership teams is required. Existing relationships with leadership in large strategic Regional or Global customers is strongly preferred
- Strong experience in building and leveraging global / region / local resources
- Must have demonstrated track record of being self-starter with high degree of self-accountability to achieve goals
- Experience with business development and new market penetration preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of company's products and services, selling skills is preferred.
- This role requires up to 30% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)