Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Finance Analyst - AGP Governance
Requisition ID: 1805627840W
DePuy Synthes are now recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst to join the One MD Governance Team this opportunity will report into the Finance Manager.
The One MD AGP Tool automates profit in inventory calculations. This Senior Finance Analyst will initially be responsible for governing inputs to the new environment for two GO franchises using this new technology. The successful candidate will embed the new process and support franchise teams as they adopt this new way of working.
• AGP Tool - Lead onboarding of PII reserves for selected GO franchises.
• Perform reconciliations between offline (current) process PII reserves and PII reserve per AGP Tool.
• Mapping table owner for selected GO franchises.
• Work closely with ICP Pricing and Costing teams to ensure any data gaps addressed in a timely manner.
• Promote a strong compliance environment
• Support the smooth implementation of a defined control suite for selected franchises. (governing tool’s inputs)
• Support both internal and external audits as required.
• Embed the new month end PII process including pre-close checks, close checks and support franchise teams as they begin to use tool as basis for their PII bookings.
• Develop and track key metrics to ensure hand offs to franchise teams are timely and accurate.
• Strong customer focus with excellent communication & presentation skills
• Results and performance driven, used in dealing with complexity
• Eager to take initiatives for improvements
• Team player, natural in networking within Finance and across Supply Chain teams
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently
• Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Finance or related discipline
• Professional accounting qualification desirable.
• Familiar with IT concepts and tools – Data extraction and consolidation, master data maintenance, Tableau, Agile IT development
• 3-5 year’s experience in a similar role
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)