Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Demand and EMEA S&OP Manager Vision Surgical
Requisition ID: 1805627824W
Global Sales & Operational Planning Manager
The role will cover all aspects of Sales and Operational Planning and Regional Demand planning including: Executive S&OP, Regional tactical and Executive S&OP, Regional Forecast generation and Global consolidation, Short and medium term Planning, Scenario Planning, Alignment between Supply Chain and Commercial plans, Metrics and Analytics, Implementation of Best Practices and tools.
• Responsible for the management and continued development of the Vision Care S&OP process by advancing it to maturity level, and strengthening the Regional S&OP processes to support the achievement of business plan goals.
• Responsible for the development of S&OP Metrics to enable accurate fact-based decision making, resource allocation optimization and superior business planning.
• Responsible for the consolidation of Regional forecasts into a Global forecast and handover to supply and production planning teams
• Develop and promote strong collaboration between Supply Chain functions, commercial and franchise partners at all levels in the organization.
• Responsible for analyzing demand and supply patterns and identify exceptions that require further review with commercial, Supply and Finance partners to develop a collaborative demand and supply plan for products in all phases of the life cycle.
• Use S&OP process to identify gaps and determine recommendations for elevation to senior leadership for review and decisions.
• Work closely with Regional commercial, finance and CLS partners to improve overall Demand planning process and forecast accuracy through shared supply chain / commercial accountability.
• Responsible for the management of the Vision Care Planning Customer Service Review process, ensuring accurate product supply information is communicated on a timely basis.
• Work with Regional teams to ensure promotions, special events and programs are incorporated into regional forecast submissions.
• Develop advanced analytics capabilities to transition from descriptive to prescriptive / predictive analytics to increase Supply Chain Reliability
Collaborate with JJSC Plan COE and MD&D Planning Excellence teams to ensure best practices, planning tools and programs are adopted and implemented
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• ERP systems and planning processes knowledge
• Advanced Planning Systems experience (APS/APO)
• Min 5 years Planning Experience in Medical device or Consumer industry
• Min of 5 years people leadership experience
• APICS Certification
• Experience of working in an S&OP environment
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Ireland) Limited (8182)