Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Supply Planning Manager Vision Surgical
Requisition ID: 1805627823W
Supply Planning Manager
Management of Internal and external Operations Planning for Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision. Responsible for customer service, inventory, and cost goals. Owns inventory planning and partners and provides input to sales & operations planning processes. Management of daily and strategic operations and communication/escalation to management off-site.
• Plays a key role within the J&J Surgical Vision Planning function, responsible for platform / brand strategic, network and inventory planning
• Supports the execution of J&J Vision’s short-term and long-term business plans and has end-to-end accountability for platform / brands
• Covers all aspects of platform and strategic planning including: Global brand supply and inventory planning accountability, strategic plan development in conjunction with business partners, short and long-term planning, scenario planning, commercial plan support and enablement, metrics and analytics, and implementation of best practices and tools
• Manages the platform / brand planners with Global Planning accountability for service level attainment / customer order fulfilment / commercial plan enablement
• Responsible for Global allocation based on agreed prioritization with commercial leadership
• Works closely with Demand Planning, Value Stream Teams, and Product Management to develop NPI Demand plans and Brand / SKU rationalization plans and assign appropriate Brand planners to project teams
• Works closely with Global Strategic Marketing, Value Stream Teams, Product Management, Franchise finance and other business partners to develop long range strategic plans to be used for production capacity planning and WW inventory planning
• Develops and uses advanced analytics capabilities within the planning function to increase Supply Chain Reliability
• Executes Supply S&OP, supply planning policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures
• Leads Supply S&OP and BP process to deliver supply plans that ensure service goals are met and cash/inventory is optimized
• Reviews Net Demand Plan from Demand Planning to Supply Network Planning and acts upon and escalates changes as appropriate
• Ensures Planning Parameters and indicators are effectively set/managed
• Provides Supply Commit dates to Demand Planning and/or marketing group for out of forecast demand
• Engages with Production and Sourcing Groups to ensure that Supply Network Plans are aligned to production and purchasing
• Understands and reviews available inventory positions, incoming shipments, and production capacities to determine the feasibility of meeting the net requirements
• Provides Strategic & Rough Cut Capacity Plans and supports long term supply modelling
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
• APICS Certification
• 10+ years of relevant Supply Chain experience.
• Contract Manufacturing experience
• Working knowledge of financial processes
• Project management experience/training
• Background in improving customer service and vendor relationships.
• Supply chain experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
• MBA or equivalent degree
• Green Belt six-sigma certification
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Ireland) Limited (8182)