Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Service Operations Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805627747W
JNJ Vision/AMO are now recruiting for a Service Operations Specialist to join the Service Operations Team, this opportunity will report into the Distributor and Service Operations Manager, EMEA
Location: Johnson & Johnson Vision - Liffey Valley Office Campus – Dublin 22
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Primary Job Function:
The position is responsible for key administrative duties supporting Service Operations and field service groups
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Manage Spare Parts backorder updates and escalations for Direct Markets
• Support Direct market Accessory exchange process in SAP and in the Field.
• Support Customer account issues (Accounts receivable, invoicing and equipment record updates)
• Process and file Field report paperwork and estimates.
• Maintain departmental documentation – contact lists, SOPs, Distribution lists.
• Manage Calibration tool returns to and from the Field. Primary contact for Third party and factory calibration.
• Service History recording for Distributor market.
• Other Tasks as required by the business"
• Third Level qualification in a Business or Technical Discipline
Minimum Experience/Training Required
• Experience in Logistics, Distribution centres, Freight forwarding, Stock Management.
• Demonstrated administration experience within a similar call centre/engineering support environment
• Ability to analyze current processes/procedures and recommend corrective actions
• Ability to multitask and work to tight schedules within a high-paced environment
• Fluent in English and preferably one other European language.
• Customer focused.
• Commercially aware, ability to monitor service levels and drive improvement feedback to Providers.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience with SAP or other ERP systems required - including reporting
AMO Ireland (Ireland Branch) - USD Entities (8142)