Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Inventory Analyst
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805627611W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
SUPPLY CHAIN INVENTORY ANALYST
- Reconciliation of Inventory ledgers by comparison of real stock with General Ledger, determine discrepancies & resolve them with identified stakeholders (IT, Customer Service, Warehouse, Local finance)
- Monthly Preparation & communication of data for final Inventory statements & reports (Finished Goods or Fixed Assets)
- Support main customer in preparation of calculation of two main Inventory reserves with P&L impact
- Testing of new coming processes & continuous improvement
- Investigate errors due to finance, technical & business reasons
- Help other team member with transactional duties (invoices, setups..)
- Ensure that all Inventory data are timely reported & shared
- Cooperate with other finance & IT teams
- Perform testing of new processes/ acquisitions before the Go-live
- Min. 1 year supply chain or finance experience
- Advanced level of English
- Detail oriented person with good organization skills
- Advanced level of MS Excel
- Experience in working with ERP system
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus, but not necessary
- Ability to work under preassure
- Very good team player, assertive and result oriented
- Strong adaptability skills
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)