Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
【Janssen】CE, Process Excellence Lead
Requisition ID: 1805627524W
How we in Commercial Excellence (CE) shape, roll-out, monitor and continuously align strategy/tactics with business stakeholders is a critical enable to deliver to the business.
Newly created Business Process Excellence Lead role is responsible for managing business process improvement projects across CE department and performing the analysis leading to improved process implementation.
- Develop and overall an End2End (E2E) process excellence strategy to support the goal of achieving CE Excellence
- Partner with CE, HCC and other function as needed
- Drive implementation of process excellence strategy– process management, measures and improvement
- Including, but not limited to the creation of training materials, procedures and governance models
- Responsible for rolling out the overall applicable dedicated processes in the process framework as per business needs
- Create standard operating procedures to support the implementation of the process excellence strategy for departments (e.g. JPro operating guidelines)
- Develop a clear process improvement and training strategy for the specific assigned business processes (or business partners)
- As an owner of the E2E process and training framework s/he is responsible for overall development and ensuring Quality by Design principles are instigated in all deliverables of business process management in CE
- Able to build business cases and update Senior Management. Provide relevant training and communication to relevant groups of process improvement initiatives and provide coaching.
- Deliver tangible business results through the application of Lean / Six Sigma methodologies, quality tools
- Anticipate future needs of the organization for improvement capability, methodologies, tools and practices. Shapes the approach that will support continuous learning and knowledge management
- Trained in Process Excellence/Six Sigma or LEAN thinking preferred. Certification in a Continuous Improvement discipline. Preferably Master Black belt.
- Progressive business experience and demonstrated experience in process improvement in medium to large-size operations
- Strong project management & time management skills, strong analytical skills, excellent business acumen and the ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to analyze data independently and draw conclusions on process performance; plan, organize, co-ordinate, manage and execute assigned tasks
- Able to deliver oral and written communications around process improvement
- Ability to partner, engage, facilitate and influence at all levels including senior leadership is required
- High work engagement, positive, professional attitude, pride in work product
- “Make it happen” and “roll up the sleeves” mentality, drive and motivation, persistence to achieve goals, and real team player.
- Presentation skills in Japanese and English
Technology experience and skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, understanding of applications and technical applications in field of process and training (eg. BPM suite, Learning Management applications, etc)
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)