Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Regulatory Affairs CMC Senior Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805627456W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is looking for a Senior Specialist, Global Regulatory Affairs CMC.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
GLOBAL REGULATORY AFFAIRS CMC SENIOR SPECIALIST
(supporting North America and EMEA)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
The Senior Specialist, Global Regulatory Affairs-CMC works semi-autonomously and has responsibility for a large portfolio of products, supporting a significant area of the business or function. This is a global role with a primary focus on support to R&D and maintenance activities based in North America. Under the supervision of Global CMC leadership and as a representative of the Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) CMC organization.
- Partner with R&D, QA, Operations, Business Units and others to develop regulatory CMC strategies for submissions and product related activities.
- Identify the required documentation for CMC submissions and negotiate the delivery of approved technical source data and documents in accordance with project timelines.
- Write high-quality CMC documents during development and product registration, contribute to CMC regulatory strategies, assure technical congruency and regulatory compliance by meeting agreed submission deadlines.
- Review post-approval changes (change controls) and assess the regulatory impact on affected registrations. Develop regulatory strategies and coordinate filings (e.g. NDA supplements, Variations and Renewals), as appropriate.
- Prepares responses to regulatory agencies questions and other correspondence in accordance with regulatory agency regulations and guidelines.
- Communicates information and presents status updates on product/project activities to key internal/external stakeholders of various levels.
- May represent J&J and provide regulatory advice at e.g. joint company/trade association initiatives, regulatory agency meetings etc (as appropriate), seminars, workshops, etc.
- Assists in development of best practices for Regulatory Affairs processes.
- Maintains and archives regulatory documentation (as appropriate).
- Coordinates small work groups and participates on providing direction.
- Applies organizational understanding and awareness and participates in decision making in collaboration with others.
- Uses effective communication and employs influencing skills to establish key relationships with internal/external contacts.
- Keep knowledge up to date regarding quality guidelines and technical trends.
- Work collaboratively with global CMC colleagues and provide support, as required
- A Minimum of a B.S. in relevant technical or scientific field is required.
- A minimum of 6 years relevant CMC experience including preparation of CMC sections for Health Authority filings (Modules 2 and 3, CTD, e-CTD) and maintenance and experience with global regulatory filings is required.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for various drug dosage forms including solids, semi-solids and solutions is required.
- Familiarity with consumer product categories (drugs, cosmetics or devices).
- Experience with devices and combination products is strongly preferred.
- Experience with US, Health Canada and EMEA submissions is preferred.
- Technical/science-based background (QA, Mfg, Lab, Plant, etc.) is preferred.
- This position will require <10% domestic/international travel.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)