Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clinical Development Assistant
Requisition ID: 1805627112W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Clinical Development Assistant to be located in Ankara.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company partners with clinicians to develop innovative technologies that improve the quality of care for arrhythmia patients worldwide. Biosense Webster is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. More information can be found at www.biosensewebster.com
Summary of the job:
We are seeking a Clinical Development Assistant to
join our team in one of the fastest growing divisions of Johnson & Johnson
Medical, Biosense Webster. As a Clinical Development Specialist, you will play
an integral role in building our customers' confidence with and utilising our
heart mapping systems. You will partner with Electrophysiologists,
Cardiologists and Cardiac Technicians and empower them with knowledge. You will
be part of a team involved in some of the most complex medical procedures by
providing case support and training. Your strong partnership with the
Electrophysiologists, Cardiologists and Cardiac Technicians will help
facilitate your success in this dynamic environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing case support for heart mapping systems.
- Responsible for setting and delivering territory targets.
- Visit and develop network with existing and potential customers.
- Work with Electrophysiologists, Cardiologists, Cardiac Techniciansand decision makers in the medical community
- Follow up tender processes for key accounts
- Manage both direct sales and distributor sales activities all within the rules of healthcare Compliance
- Ensure personal and Company compliance with all country local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain Safe Fleet standards according to Company guidelines.
- Collaborate with peers to share best practices to increase value for customers.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment.
Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university (Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Biomedical, Biomedical Engineering)
Excellent communication skills
Fluency in English is required
No military obligation for male candidates
Located in Ankara
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)